In addition to your mission of Application Specialist, you will have a complementary mission of Territory Manager...
The Application Specialist and Territory Manager will have the following responsibilities.
- Provide testing of Phacoemuslification equipment as well as training during commissioning.
- Execute the commercial objectives (turnover and margin) in the designated territory.
- Create and consolidate solid professional relationships with customers by responding to their requests in relation to the products distributed by the company.
- Organize product trials (phaco machines, implants, instruments, etc. of the B&L product brand, exclusively for the BE and LUX market).
- Train customers - ophthalmic surgeons and specialized medical staff - with their use ;
- Write reports after each assignment for the department manager and / or supervisor.
- Provide feedback to the Territory Manager in charge of the customer at sector level;
- Participate at continuous training in new products (must go through a certification with B&L and update regularly);
- Suggest improvements on training procedures and any tools to be put in place;
- Set up training tools for customers for the proper use of products;
- Set up user manuals and translations (With the Marketing Head).
- Propose an annual strategy in terms of organization and put it in place to ensure commercial success in its sector;
- Act on a daily basis in accordance with the budgets imposed by the company;
- Report on a daily basis to your manager on current business and define sales forecasts for the year;
- Ensure customer satisfaction and implement actions to increase the customer portfolio;
- Create relationships of trust with customers thus ensuring a long-term partnership;
- Report to management any useful information on the market or the competition;
- Develop continuously your product knowledge;
- Represent the company at national and international congresses, exhibitions;
- Ensure the inventories of depots installed in its sector;
- Master degree in a technical or scientific field, applied to health sector (or equivalent experience).
- Mastery of the technical characteristics of products and their use.
- Good medical knowledge related to the field of ophthalmology.
- Good knowledge of the hospital regulatory environment, particularly for the distribution of medical devices.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Mobile on Belgian and Luxembourg territory.
- Proficiency in word, excel, powerpoint, outlook software.
- Bilingual Dutch / French and perfect knowledge of English (oral / written).
- Great sense of confidentiality.
- Sense of organization and planning.
- Solutions and results oriented.
- Team player, able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proactive and willing to work in a start-up environment.
EyeD Pharma offer :
- A permanent position in an innovative and dynamic and fast growing company.
- Full time.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to : email@example.com