UniD Manufacturing is a sister company of EyeD Pharma and is specialized in the development and the manufacturing of micro-implants exhibiting controlled release or dissolution for periods of 1 day to several months/years. In its state-of-the-art pharmaceutical facility, UniD is eager to extend its full CDMO services to external customers willing to develop such micro implants, whatever the application or therapeutics field.
In that context, UniD manufacturing is looking for a Head of Manufacturing to support its organic growth, by developing an efficient and flexible organization of the production department in order to support UniD vision and upcoming customer’s needs.
To support its development, UniD Manufacturing is hiring a Head of Manufacturing
The mission of the Head of Manufacturing is to define and ensure the execution of a global strategy for the production department, in order to sustain UniD vision to become a leader in the development and the production of micro implants exhibiting controlled release or dissolution properties.
- He/she is responsible for the safety of all the production activities occurring under UniD responsibility; He/she will be responsible for the application of EHS policies and procedure and will be a key driver in safety improvement program
- He/she is responsible for the organization and the management of the production department, including the team, the equipment and the processes (from the raw material weighing to the secondary packaging), according to company CDMO strategy.
- He/she is responsible for the definition, the following and the achievement of the operational objectives of the production department, in accordance with company objectives
- He/she will be responsible for the design of the production workshops and lines, in collaboration with the Engineering Department, to meet quality, cost and volumes requirements
- He/she will be responsible to accompany all the production team in the department transformations;
- He/she is responsible for the planification and the execution of all the production activities (from formulation feasibility to commercial production) in collaboration with the Pharmaceutical Development, the Supply Chain, the Project Management.
- He/she will be responsible for the (re)definition, the proper execution and validation/monitoring of the cleaning processes of the equipment and the clean rooms, in tight collaboration with QA;
- He/she is responsible for the compliance of the production activities to internal QMS and regulatory requirements.
- He/she is responsible for the effectiveness of the continuous improvement programs deployed across the production department
- He/she will be responsible to continuously improve the quantity and the quality of the data generated during the production.
- Master in Degree in Engineering, Sciences or Pharmacy or equivalent
- At least 15 years of experience in industrial production and lean management
- At least 10 years in GMP environment
- Natural leadership, with strong team management experience
- Able to translate a global vision into operational processes setting and adhesion, taking to account the reality of the company and the team
- Stress resistant, capable to ensure smart planning adaptation to external events
- Experience in multi product environment and associated cleaning validation methodologies
- Proven experience in lean management
- Quality minded with interest in big data management.
- Significant expertise in thermoplastic processing technics (Extrusion, injection,…) is a plus
- Familiar with terminal sterilization methods (irradiation, EtOx,..) is a plus
- Fluent in French/English
UniD Manufacturing offers
- A permanent position in an innovative and dynamic and fast growing company;
- Full time ;
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to : email@example.com.