UniD Manufacturing is a sister company of EyeD Pharma and is specialized in the development and the manufacturing of micro-implants exhibiting controlled release or dissolution for periods of 1 day to several months/years. In its state-of-the-art pharmaceutical facility, UniD is eager to extend its full CDMO services to external customers willing to develop such micro-implants, whatever the application or therapeutics field.
In that context, UniD manufacturing is looking to hire a Line Lead to support its development.
The mission of the Line lead is to oversee the right operational execution of the development and the manufacturing activities on production line(s).
He/she is responsible :
- for ensuring the line availability and performance in regards of the production plannings. It includes the coordination and the support of non-productive activities on the line, such as maintenance/calibration/qualification, assembly/dismantling, line settings, equipment/rooms cleaning, quality investigations and controls…
- for fixing as soon as possible all the line stops or technical issues, according to maintenance / engineering procedures
- for participating in the writing and maintenance of all the quality and technical documents related to the line (user SOP, set-up, line clearance procedure, cleaning instruction…)
- for training the production operators on the line utilization
- for supervising/supporting the execution of complex/unconventional productions on the line, as new material processability, DoE, line upgrades…
- for ensuring the gathering of all the line production data (efficiency, process parameters…) and support their interpretation with the management
- for supporting line continuously improvement
- At least 5 years of experience in GMP production with responsibility of production line
- Proven experience in thermoplastic processes (injection molding, extrusion…)
- French fluent / English B1 minimum
- Very well organized
- Curious, willing to extend his/her technical knowledge
- Analytical mind
- Team player, able to coordinate several department members
- Good knowledge in basic statistics and Excel
- Data driven, with interest in 4.0 manufacturing
UniD Manufacturing offers
- A permanent position in an innovative and dynamic and fast growing company;
- Full time ;
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to : firstname.lastname@example.org