Founded in 2012, EyeD Pharma is a pharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative drug products in ophthalmology. EyeD Pharma is developing innovative products based on a new delivery pathway of well-known drugs with the aim of improving quality of life of patients in various ocular pathologies.
In 2019, UniD Manufacturing was born, which brings together production activities. In parallel with its R&D and industrialization activities, EyeD Pharma started in 2017 a commercial activity of medical devices (equipment and consumables) for eye surgery.
EyeD Pharma and UniD Manufacturing lay the foundation stone of their future headquarters. This collaborative environment will allow a positive synergy between R&D activities, production, logistics and administration. Our technological platform will be in the Science Park of Liège and will be up and running from 2022.
To support its development, the Medical Affairs Department within EyeD Pharma is hiring a Medical & Scientific Writer.
Manage and execute Medical and Scientific Writing activities to ensure the completeness, accuracy, and consistency of clinical documents in compliance with local and global regulations.
- Clinical trial protocols (CTP) / Clinical study reports (CSR).
- Writing parts of / updating / compiling Investigator’s Brochures (IB).
- Generation of patient facing material (ICF).
- Writing clinical summaries and clinical overviews.
- Writing publications, abstracts and designing posters.XXX
- Writing of congresses reports.
- Conduct literature searches of relevant material.
- Maintain and follow current editorial and style guidelines.
- Coordinate the document preparation, review, and approval process.
- Performs quality control (QC) review of clinical documentation and other written submissions.
- Advanced degree, Master degree or PhD, in life sciences, pharmacology or medicine preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in medical writing in a similar position in the pharmaceutical industry/CRO.
- Knowledge of ICH-GCP, EU and US regulatory requirements. Current knowledge of medical writing and AMA guidelines.
- Ability to synthesize, analyze and summarize large amounts of complex data accurately and in an understandable form.
- MS Office proficient level, highly proficient in MS Word.
- Skills in document management and first experience with document management application.
- Read, write and speak fluent English and French.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and willing to work in a start-up environment.
EyeD Pharma offer
- A permanent position in an innovative and dynamic and fast growing company
- Full time job.
- Located In Liège
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to : email@example.com